Monday 28 November 2011

SECOND ENCOUNTER..

It's been a while since I last updated my blog..
Here's the story for today..(^_^)


A : hey..I know you..you are the one that I met on the set last time..am I rite? 
B : owh..it's you..yep, we met on the set..what are you doing here..?
A : I was about to ask you that..being alone in this rooftop.. ?
B : I like it here..being away from the crowd..having some peace of mind..and you ?
A : quite the same as yours..n a little bit to add ..hehehhe..smoking...hahah..
B : owh..still taking that thing huh..?
A : Na..I just smoke a plain cigar.. in fact I'm tryin to stay clean nowadays..thanks to you..btw we've been talking twice now..I don't even know your name..what's your name mate ?
B : I'm Elisha, you can call me Elis..it's good to hear bout staying clean..keep on striving for that mate..
A : yah..I'm Caleb..actually, I'm here everyday..I always see you here but you didn't notice me..sometimes
      you shouted out loud..sometimes you shed tears..wassup elis?
B : it's nothing caleb..hey gotta go...got tons of assignments to finish up..nice talking to you caleb..
A : ya..c u later elis..


The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment