Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day..

It's Mother's Day again..time passed so fast tho..it's been 4 years now..I celebrate this day without my mom around..but this year is kinda special..coz I got the chance to visit her ..

I still remembered the last conversations that we had before the incident that took her away from me forever..

Mom : Elis, go n get mommy's bracelet..
Me    : Here  mom..
Mom : Why don't you join us to the party dear..it won't bored you for B is there too..
Me    : No mom, I don't feel very well tonite..
Mom : Ok then..make sure you stay at home..don't go anywhere..
Me    : I promise to stay at home..don't worry mom..

And before she walked out of the door...

Mom : Elis, come here dear..muah..muah..
She gave me kissess on both my cheeks and hugged me tight..
Me    : Just go now mom, why suddenly you become this lovey dovey ..this is not so you..
Mom : Ok2..there won't be next time..take care dear..
Then she  waved at me and left..

That night, I went to a friend's house, partying...drowning in the influence of the so- called "life saver"..

Mom,
I'm sorry coz I lied to you that nite..
I was a spoil child back then..
If only I knew that would be our last day together..
I would have hugged n kissed you too..
If only I could go back in time..
I would appreciate n treasure you always..

Mom..
Since the day you left..
I am totally changed..
I am no longer a spoil child..
I don't waste my time hanging with the wrong friends..
I don't waste my life taking the so called "life saver"..
I am clean now..

Mom..
Now you can be proud of me..

Mom..
Here's for you..Happy Mother's Day..
I love you so much...
Rest in peace mom..

4 comments:

  1. I got inspired by your story to love my mother as long as she lives :'( Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat hari ibu,
    Ibu seperti pelita dalam kehidupan..
    kan selalu bersinar dalam hati dan jiwa..
    menjadi prasasti dihati sampai kapan pun..
    semoga dengan selalu berbakti kepadanya..
    dapat memberi Sepercik kebahagiaan walaupun mereka telah jauh dialam sana..

    000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    tiada kata yg bisa diucapkan..
    selain I Love U mom..
    SELAMAT HARI IBU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx u guys 4 the comments..do appreciate what u have b4 it's too late to do so..

    ReplyDelete