Monday 6 January 2014

GOODBYE 2013..WELCOME 2014..

It's been almost a week now..living in 2014..
I am glad cause I'm still breathing..
First week of 2014, not really great..hmm.. *sigh*
But I hope, it brings me happy ending..hahhaha

Year 2013..
Bring lots of things to be remembered..
I went through a lot..
But I'm glad I managed to go through it..
And of course, 2013, gave a great impact to my life ..
Starting from health, career, friendship an also relationship...
But today, I'm gonna let it all pass...

Year 2014..
I hope this year will bring me more laughter than tears..
A well grown career..
A great bond of friendship..
and also..
An ever lasting relationship...
Hahahhahaha.. peace !!

It is still not too late for me to wish "Happy New Year 2014"..
And I would like to express my gratitude towards all my friends in real n virtual world..
You guys mean so much to me..
Hope we are all achieving what we wish for in 2014.. <3



PS: I'm wearing extended hair..but looks real..hahahhah...can't wait to grow my hair again.. (^_^)

4 comments:

  1. Neko :)) Happy new year too Elis! ^______^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you too Jay-r..may this year bring u happiness.. (^_^)

      Delete
  2. amin for all your wishes o:) *Ryuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ryuu..may you reach your dreams this year..even if m not one of them, but I really wish for your well being n success..amin.. (^_^)

      Delete