Wednesday 11 May 2011

WHAT I DID TODAY ???..

What I did today ??...

Went to the library..got some books to read..got myself a seat (of course the strategic one) ..ended up reading only the first page of a book..
You know why ???
I dozed off..hahahhahah...

Woke up..almost closing time..rushed to the circulation desk..long queue..but I just waited patiently..
Owh..so glad it's my turn...I put my books on the circulation desk..n searched for the card...
Ohhh..Nooooooo!! I left the card at home..
So I end up , went home empty handed....End of library's session..

Tonight..logged in my fb..suddenly met the friend that i wrote about in previous post..
I said " Hi.."........I waited for the reply...5 minutes passed....
Suddenly the red notification appear on his chatbox....thank God..!!
We chatted for a few minutes, then he's off ..but I'm glad the unanswered questions last night have all been settled....End of forgiveness' session..

Just now I wrote 2 posts already..but I deleted both..cause it seems to be so emo..hahhahah

So many things happened today..
Funny..Emo...Happy...

It makes me forget about my sickness..but I'm in the healing process now..no worry...
And tonight, I realised that I have friends who always support me ...even just as "  internet friends "..
Thanks you all for the supports and for believing in me..u know who you are..
And this song is for YOU....


SUPER SOMETHING by YUNA




PS : This song really inspires me...thanks "friends" for being "YOU" in the lyrics..I really appreciate it..(^_^)..







2 comments:

  1. That usually happens to me in the library... Hahaha :D If only it's open 24 hours, I could actually live there. ^_^ Video reply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB2gPZRsz0Q >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the vid, "you've got a friend in me too"..Jay-r (^_^)

    ReplyDelete