Sunday 5 June 2011

" POST GRAD "

It's been a while since my last post..sorry for  my late update..


Today I just wanna share about a movie that I watch on Star Movies today titled "POST GRAD"..
It's a romantic comedy, one of my favourite film genres..
It's about the struggle of a 22 years old girl finding a job after graduation..
When I see the girl, I kinda see my own reflection..(not exactly all) but there are  some..


What I wanted to highlight is about one of the quote from the movies..
It really touched my heart..


 What you do with your life is just one-half of the equation more importantly it's who you're with when you're doing it."


It really reminds me of those who are always with me through good and bad times..
It really reminds me of some of my friends in fb, who always give me support when I'm down and don't know where to turn to..( especially with the depart of my best friend, Febby)..


In the movie, the girl seems not to appreciate the one who always be with her and care for her..all she's thinking is about herself and how to achieve her ambition..she only realises it until the last minute..


When I came to think about it, I used to be that girl..always thinking of my ambition and not the people around me..that's why I felt deeply touched by the movie..


I just don't wanna talk much on this..so I just wanna share the movie trailer here..




PS: Nice movie to watch..(^_^)..
      And for the friends in FB that always give me support and 
      willing to lend their ears, and care so much for me..
      I just wanna say that I really appreciate it..thanx all..



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to watch this. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..better watch that..don't forget to add "Letters to Juliet" to ur lists..:)

    ReplyDelete