Saturday 20 October 2012

The Saddest Heart.. T_T

Standing alone on the rooftop of the building really makes me feel at ease..
Don't worry I'm not gonna jump off the building..hahhah..
It's been a long time since I last been here..
Miss this place so much..
So many things happened lately..from the happiest to the saddest..all are in blend..
I guess today is the saddest day of my life..
I know it's gonna change my life forever..
Nobody can accept the fact..so am I..
But I just make myself calm as if I never heard a thing ..
I just walked a few blocks and end up up here..
The same place I've been months ago..
But the condition differed already...
Here still..I feel life is unfair..for a girl like me who always did my best to keep on surviving..
The happiness I felt months before already vanished in a blink of an eye..
So sad..nothing in the world can fix it..
Now I'm just hoping for a miracle..(but I guess there's none)..
And I'm gonna live my life to the full..while I still can..
And I'm gonna appreciate all the people surrounding me better..
There's a  phrase echoes on my mind now..it says..
EVEN THE CLEAR SKY CAN NEVER BRIGHTEN THE SADDEST HEART..





No comments:

Post a Comment