Tuesday 31 December 2013

The "X-Files" and "otaku" ..

Yesterday I felt my thigh so painful when I woke up in the morning..but I just ignored it..
I went to the office to meet a client..then I went back home cause I'm still on holiday..
My thigh became more painful afterwards..
Guess what ???
There's a big bruise at the back of my thigh..
I just don't know where did I get that bruise...
I asked my cousin to have a look at it..
She said the bruise looks like I was being beaten by someone..
But that's ridiculous..!!
I was home alone for God sake..
I don't want to think in depth about this case....
So I just put it in the "X-Files" category...aiyoo..hahhaha..
.............
My friend said to me " Find yourself an "otaku" guy.."
I don't know what is "otaku" guy..

But then I read the link shared..

http://funnymama.com/post/252998

"otaku" guy seems like a perfect match..
But nobody's perfect lohh...hahahah ^^
A special thanks to my friend for the suggestion..
Peace !! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment